Project, Programme and Portfolio Governance Professional P3GP®
Nonsuch Training is now an Authorised Training Organisation (ATO) for the Project, Programme and Portfolio Governance Professional P3GP® certification. This is the new go-to certification for SROs, Sponsors and PMO and ePMO people. It provides the theory, principles and practical advice on how to review, design, implement and maintain decision-making frameworks that enable optimisation of an organisation’s investment in change.
The purpose of this P3GP® syllabus is to provide a basis for accreditation of those seeking to acquire the theoretical foundations and practical skills of P3G. It documents the certification content and describes the requirements a candidate is expected to fulfil in order to achieve the qualification.
Contact us: [email protected]
You will understand the ten principles of effective and efficient project, programme and portfolio governance. You will be able to use these to assist in the design, implementation and operation of your project, programme and portfolio activities.
The ten principles are:
- Treat Change differently from Business as Usual
- Ensure a single point of accountability for each project or programme
- Business outcome accountability determines project or programme accountability
- Support the person accountable for a project or programme with a governance board
- Separate project and programme decision-making from stakeholder engagement
- Align investments with strategic objectives
- Maintain the business case
- Design portfolio governance to drive investment outcomes
- Ensure consistent and logical decision-making rights
- Enable evidence-based decision-making
- project, programme and portfolio managers
- PMO and ePMO managers and analysts
- project sponsors and SROs
- assurance professionals
- governance professionals
No prerequisite is required for attendance on this session, but any prior experience or knowledge of project management will be a definite advantage
3 days (8:30am – 4:30pm) with 1 hour for lunch and short morning and afternoon tea breaks.
Wellington CBD location
Our P3GP® course will be delivered by accredited trainer Youssef Mourra.